Action Needed for Entry into the United States

The U.S. Government recommends that travellers go online to submit an authorization request at least three days (72 hours) before travelling to the United States.

Please go to the Electronic System for Travel Authorization (ESTA) website to complete the form. The form costs USD $4 to complete and another USD $10 when you are authorized. You can read more about the ESTA in the online help.

There may be other  requirements relating to international travel. We recommend that you review any travel paperwork requirements as soon as possible to avoid problems.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the Gasshuku!

Cheryl Williams,  Gasshuku Manager

This post is also available in: French, Japanese

Permanent link to this article: http://2012.shintaido.org/2012/action-needed-for-entry-into-the-united-states/